On the occasion of NUTRITION WEEK, I am going to tell you how to make a Healthy Tasty Salad. So pretty Ladies and handsome guys No need to compromise with your taste while having SALAD.
To make Healthy Tasty salad we need following INGREDIENTS
- Boiled Corns – 1 small bowl
- Steamed Peas – Handful
- Dry roast Paneer- 50-6-g
- Chopped Onion –1 bowl
- Chopped Tomato- 1 bowl
- Chopped Capsicum- ½ bowl
- Blanched Spinach- 7 Small leaves
- Chili Sauces – 1 Teaspoon
- Extra virgin oil – 1 Tablespoon
- Roasted Flax seeds powder – 1 teaspoon
With all these easy to available ingredients you need to follow the given procedure-
- Place your cooking pan on Flame, Coat it with very thin layer of Olive oil.
- Put the chopped onions in it, cook it well till golden brown.
- Add Chopped tomatoes and Flax seeds in it Along with the chili sauce.
- Add Rest of the vegetables in it (corns, capsicum, spinach, peas, roasted paneer). Toast all vegetables well for 1 min.
- Take of your pan from the flame. Pour It into Large Bowl add Extra Virgin olive oil in it. Enjoy your tasty semi cooked salad.
WHAT MAKES THIS SALAD HEALTHIER??
All the ingredients makes it more healthier and whole some.
Let’s have a look HOW…
- Corns- Corns are rich in 2 very important Antioxidant namely Zeaxanthin and lutein. It is also provide the good amount of Dietary fiber as rich in complex carbs.
- Paneer– Rich source of protein, calcium, conjugated Linoleic acid, Good amount of calories.
- Capsicum– Contain good amount of vitamin C, Vitamin A, Vitamin K. Rich in flavonoids. Also gives you Potassium, phosphorus, manganese, and copper.
- Spinach– This leafy vegetable provides you amazing combination of nutrients like niacin and zinc, as well as protein, fiber, vitamins A, C, E and K, thiamine, vitamin B6, folate, calcium, iron, magnesium, phosphorus, potassium, copper, and manganese.
- Peas- Rich source of protein, vitamin K, Vitamin B complex, Iron, Potassium, Zinc, Magnesium and dietary fibers.
- Flax seeds- Very good source of Omega 3 fatty acids. It also calcium, zinc, dietary fiber.
- Onions- Rich source of Biotin. Also provides vitamin C, manganese, potassium, phosphorous, and dietary Fiber.
- Tomatoes- vitamin C, molybdenum, biotin. Cooked tomatoes are very good sources of enzyme Pepin.
THIS BOWL OF HEALTHY TASTY SALAD WILL HELP YOU IN-
- Maintaining your weight.
- Your satiety value
- Blood sugar level
- Immunity building
- Muscles growth
- Prevention of hypertension
- Lowers Bad Cholesterol
- Improves your skin
- Improving vision
Try this HEALTHY TASTY SALAD and get all these above mention benefits. Very simple and easy to make.
By Dt Alpana
(Health & Wellness Coach)
Diet Counseling of patients or clients with Obesity, PCOD, Thyroid, Under nutrition, Anemia, Diabetes, lean diets, Gym Diets etc.
Holding the Health camps at various places.